Eyebrows and eyelashes can really make a difference in how your face looks. Depending on the kind of look you’re going for, they can either make or break it. Take the thickness of your brows, for instance. Thinner brows can cause your face dynamics to change dramatically, while thicker ones can make your face look too hairy. Similarly, lashes have been an important part of beauty routines for a long time, even in ancient Egypt. Among earlier civilizations, women would apply a paste of manure and other ingredients on the lashes to make them appear thicker and longer. Let’s have a look at how your eyebrows and eyelashes change your overall appearance with tips and tricks.
‘One size fits all’ is a myth for clothes, but most importantly, it doesn’t apply to eyebrows. The shape and style of your brows should enhance your face dynamics, highlight your best features, and give you a fresh look.
Your eyebrows can significantly enhance your features or work to soften their appearance. For instance, arched and defined brows can help to give the illusion of a slimmer face if your cheeks are chubbier. However, to ensure that the shape and style of your brows don’t ruin your look, you must consider the face of your shape.
- Round face: High arched brows
- Oval face: Softly angled brows
- Heart face: Soft rounded brows
- Square face: Softly arched thick, flat brows
- Diamond face: Curved brows
- Long face: long flat brows
What does it mean to do your brows? The main goal of doing your brows, whether through plucking, waxing, or using products, is to have a neat and presentable look. You may have stray hair under your eyebrows, on your forehead, or in the middle of both your eyebrows. This is why it makes such a huge difference when you get your brows done. But before you start a consistent waxing or plucking schedule, you should know how to grow thicker brows.
- Groom smartly. Make sure you don’t over pluck
- Feed: Use a good eyebrow brow growth serum every day
- Moisturize: Make sure you don’t leave out the skin under your brows while you moisturize your face
Long, dark, and thick eyelashes are one of the oldest and most important hallmarks of beauty. While plenty of people are born with naturally long and fluttering lashes, others are constantly trying to catch up. Mascaras may be doing a lot for such people. However, it is nothing but a temporary quick fix. You can consider the following ways to promote thick lash hair growth and take care of your natural lashes:
Use Lash Boosters
While the different methods of enhancing the look of your eyelashes can be traced back to centuries ago, there are plenty of easy ways to boost lash hair growth. One of the easiest and most effective ones is to use natural ingredients and lash growth products, such as the Sagano Superfood Lash + Brow Growth Serum. You can use natural oils to moisturize hair follicles and promote healthy hair growth. Or, you can use other ingredients such as aloe vera and green tea to achieve thicker, longer, and darker lashes.
Massage Your Eyelids and Clean Your Lashes
If you are determined to get thicker and longer lashes, you must build a care routine. One of the most important steps before applying a lash serum or any other natural ingredients is to clean your lashes and massage the eyelids.
- Before you begin your lash care routine each night, make sure you use a sanitizer so as to stay safe
- Next, you must clean your eyelashes with a cotton pad and mild makeup remover
- Once you’re done, gently massage your eyelids for approximately 60 seconds
- Following these steps will ensure that your lashes are free of debris and it stimulates better hair growth in the follicles.